Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thing #5


It was hard for me to get to this step, because I kept wanting to play with my blog settings! I got lots of really good ideas by looking at all of the other blogs.


When I did finally tear myself away from the blog and start looking through Flckr, I found that I was confused about the Creative Commons rules. The picture above, which I chose because we teach a bird unit in 2nd grade, was marked with the "CC" and "BY" symbols. Does that mean all I have to do is say that this picture was taken by Ben Fredericson (xjrlokix) on Flickr? I hope so!


When I clicked on the "What is CC?" link on the right side of the Flickr screen, I was able to get into their informational videos about why creative commons are needed. They were cute videos, but I'm still not sure how they want me to credit the photographer with the picture he took. Was there something I overlooked? Am I making this too hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment